FREELANCE WORKSHOP LEADERS
Published: June 19, 2018 3:01 pm
Tender is looking for Workshop leaders to deliver Tender’s programmes to young people in schools, PRUs and a variety of youth settings.
- For more information please download the Workshop Leader Job Description
- To apply please send a CV and covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Workshop Leader Application’ in the subject.
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community and in particular those which are currently under-represented within our workshop leader pool including BAMER, disabled & male candidates. We also welcome applications from those with specialist experience additional to the job description, for example experience working with SEND or LGBTQ+ groups.
- Application deadline: 9am Monday 6th August 2018
- Applicants must be available to attend a practical workshop on: Monday 20th August
- Interviews: Wednesday 22nd August
- Successful candidates will be required to attend training on: 5th and 6th September