- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of managing, developing and delivering creative education projects.
- They will enjoy and be skilled at partnership working with a range of stakeholders.
- They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to manage a diverse and sometimes hectic workload. They will also be able to use their initiative to make informed decisions.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position:
- Read the job description and person specification
- Send a CV and supporting covering letter outlining how you meet the points in the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the equalities monitoring form https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FLDDMZW
Application deadline: Wednesday 22nd January 10am.
Post location: Holloway Road, North London
Tender is an equal opportunities employer.