- The successful candidate will have extensive experience of managing, developing and delivering creative education projects.
- They will be skilled at working directly with a range of participants and stakeholders including children, young people, parents, teaching staff and local partners.
- They will enjoy and be skilled at partnership working with a range of stakeholders.
- They will have excellent verbal and written presentational skills and a proven ability to manage a diverse and sometimes hectic workload. They will also be able to use their initiative to make informed decisions.
- They will have a solid understanding of the violence against women and girls agenda and knowledge of the serious youth violence agenda.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position:
- Read the job description and person specification
- Send a CV and supporting covering letter outlining how you meet the points in the person specification to email@example.com
- Complete the equalities monitoring form https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FLDDMZW
Application deadline: Wednesday 3rd January 12 noon.
Interviews: 9th and 10th of January 2018
Post location: Holloway Road, North London with a significant amount of time spent in Croydon
Tender is an equal opportunities employer.