Left unchecked, poor behaviour in the workplace presents major challenges for employers. Bullying, harassment and discrimination undermine corporate performance, divert senior management time and inhibit recruitment and retention of talent.
Conversely, a positive working environment promotes innovation and employee engagement, driving growth and strengthening client relationships.
Building an inclusive culture where everybody feels valued and able to contribute is good business. It’s also the right thing to do.
Tender provides tailored, modular training programmes, designed for both in-person and remote learning. We offer training and advice to tackle
- bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- domestic abuse awareness training so that managers become better allies for colleagues and customers who are at risk of or experiencing abuse
All fees earned from our workplace training are reinvested back into our educational programmes for young people.
I took away an embedded confidence in how to act. But also, that it’s RIGHT to act.
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office participant
Tender works with values-based organisations within the private, public and third sectors. Our corporate partners include Clifford Chance LLP and LLoyds Banking Group.
We work with:
- C-suite and executive teams
- Diversity & inclusion officers and talent acquisition directors
- Senior and middle managers as well as those stepping into a line-management role
- Fair treatment and inclusion champions
- Employee networks and community groups
- Graduate and apprentice populations
- University staff and students.
We know that our differences enrich us as a firm, but if we don’t listen to each other, and engage in constructive dialogue, we’ll never make the changes that matter to our people. We’re having that dialogue more and more, and that’s progress.
Clifford Chance Inclusion Advocate
Find out more
Get in touch with Susie to find out more about how we can work together.
You might also be interested in…
Partnering with us will not only help us end domestic abuse, but can also enable your business to achieve its strategic priorities around diversity and inclusion and staff wellbeing; supporting and inspiring to create workplace environments where everyone can thrive and achieve their best work.